Friday, October 31, 2008

Lori Scott is Awesome!


A Bag of Halloween Candy, Stamped Images, a personalized Handstamped by Leah Stamp! Stardust Pens, Felt Flowers, a stunning 6 x 6 paperpack and an awesome Stella Card! Oh, and two Christmas charms too! Whew. I can't wait to play. I have been in the coloring mood lately, so I am chomping at the bit to color my new images.
I am going out of town this weekend with a friend and am busy getting ready for the trip. Colored and created some cards the other night. They will be posted after I get back in town.
I will be ordering from www.stampingbella.com because she has FREE SHIPPING untill Nov. 4th! She recently released new stamps and I can't wait to get my hands on them.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Leah,
Welcome to the blogging world. Have fun this weekend.
Hugs.
Lori