Thursday, February 19, 2009










Wow, so much has gone on since I last posted. The holidays were great, spent with family and close friends. Work is finally a 40 hour job, and I couldn't be happier about it. Last year was tough, but I am looking forward to this year being easier.
I am finally back to creating. Not a lot, but some cards here and there. I am working on a custom baby book for my best friend. This will be the 7th I have made, I think. Not easy, but so worth it. The first photos are a few bellas I made for three friends that I am taking a cooking class with. I wanted to send them a reminder, Bella style of course, because we booked and paid for the class so long ago. The paper is random from my stash, using my CTMH and Crayola markers to color Chefabella. Used Bella Doughnuts as well.
The last picture is a congratulations card I made for a friend that is getting married tomorrow. I used CMTH markers, Spica Pens and my Stardust pen that my bella sister Lori got me last year. I used some random Basic grey paper pieces I had. The flowers are all kinds and I used Flowersoft in the middle of the biggest one. I had never really used it before, but I think I like it. I used my Stardust pen and Diamond Stickles on the flower edges, ribs and middles to add bling. Oh, and Bella Doughnuts! Sposabella was the only choice for me on this one. She loved the card today.
It feels so good to post again!




3 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Sweetie. I'm so happy to finally see your blog. Love your cards. I'm so glad to see you are doing well.
Hugs,
Lori :)

Liane said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Great cards!